- Indoor and outdoor use
- Superbright LED lights
- Multi function controller with twist dial which controls the speed of the snowing effect
- These lights can be used with a timer, once set they will come back onto your chosen snowing speed each evening
- Drops of 3 LED, 5 LED and 7 LED
- Low voltage
- Energy saving, longlife LED's
- Ideal for decorating trees, hedges and around the home
- Free gutter hooks supplied with each set
- FREE set of 10 Battery Powered Snowflake Lights (RRP £6.99) with each set of icicle lights
- Watch our 'exclusive' online video by the 'King of Christmas'
A Little More Info...
Super bright warm white LED Snowing Icicle lights for use both outdoors and indoors.
All our sets of Festive icicle lights also come with free gutter hooks to get you started. All you need is a ladder! (Not included)
With each set of Icicle lights this year we are also giving away a set of10 Battery Powered Snowflake Lights (RRP £6.99).
Take a look at these amazing running costs!
On average a set of 720 LED Snowing Icicle Christmas lights costs just 0.02p per day to run!
If you want your lights to be on all evenings during ''November'' and ''December'' (61 days) for lets say 8 hours a day (488 hours in total) it will only cost you £1.26!
* Daily running costs are based on the lights turned on for 8 hours and a kW of electricity above market rate at 12p.
(We've spotted an error with our video! It does mention that the lights come in a tub, this year our lights come in boxes, we decided not to use tubs anymore as once taken out the lights are hard to get back into the tub. Boxes are much easier! - sorry for any confusion here - The UK Christmas World team)
With this set of Snowing Icicle Lights we will also include a set of FREE battery powered lights (RRP £6.99).
This offer is also valid in our Christmas Outlet.
Total length of lights: 17.8m
10 metres of cable from the plug to the first light
The FREE battery lights span 0.9m and are for indoor use only.
What's In The Box
- 720 Warm White LED Snowing Icicle lights
- Snowing controller
- Low voltage transformer and 10 metres of cable (The transformer is separate to the lights allowing the cable to fed through a window or hole with ease)
|Power Source||Low Voltage (Transformer)|
|Number of bulbs||720|
|Bulb colour||Warm White|
|Lit length of lights||17.8m|
|Lead wire length||10m|
|Approx. Daily Running Cost||0.02P|
|Location||Indoor & Outdoor Use|