480 White LED Snowing Icicle Lights
- What's In The Box
- Additional Information
Super bright white LED Snowing Icicle lights for use both outdoors and indoors.
Take a look at these amazing running costs!
On average a set of 480 LED Snowing Icicle Christmas lights costs just 1.3p per day to run!
If you want your lights to be on all evenings during ''November'' and ''December'' (61 days) for lets say 8 hours a day (488 hours in total) it will only cost you 84p!
* Daily running costs are based on the lights turned on for 8 hours and a kW of electricity above market rate at 12p.
(We've spotted an error with our video! It does mention that the lights come in a tub, this year our lights come in boxes, we decided not to use tubs anymore as once taken out the lights are hard to get back into the tub. Boxes are much easier! - sorry for any confusion here - The UK Christmas World team)
We now stock a 10 metre low voltage extension cable suitable for use with this set of Premier lights, simply connect this in between the set of lights and transformer. This is also suitable for using outdoors too. We do not recommend using more than two extension sets with each set of lights (Thats a total of 30 metres so with most displays should be plenty). This can be added to your basket as an accessory or click here.
- Indoor and outdoor use
- Superbright LED lights
- Multi function controller with twist dial which controls the speed of the snowing effect
- These lights can be used with a timer, once set they will come back onto your chosen snowing speed each evening
- Drops of 3 LED, 5 LED and 7 LED
- Low voltage
- Energy saving, longlife LED's
- Ideal for decorating trees, hedges and around the home
- Watch our 'exclusive' online video by the 'King of Christmas'
What's In The Box
- 480 White LED Snowing Icicle lights
- Snowing controller
- Low voltage transformer and 10 metres of cable (The transformer is separate to the lights allowing the cable to fed through a window or hole with ease)
Total length of lights: 11.8m
10 metres of cable from the plug to the first light
|Power Source||Low Voltage (Transformer)|
|Number of bulbs||480|
|Lit length of lights||11.8m|
|Lead Wire Length||10m|
|Location||Indoor & Outdoor Use|
|Approx. Daily Running Cost||1.3P|
|Icicle Light Span||11.8m|