Kids and grown-ups alike will love our range of Christmas Inflatables, available right now here at UK Christmas World!
Decorating the outside of our homes is becoming increasingly popular, perhaps due to trends coming from USA, and our fantastic inflatables are the perfect addition to your exciting outdoor Christmas display. They can be used indoors as part of a commercial Christmas display, or more commonly used outdoors in the garden to add fun and colour to the outside of your home and the neighbourhood!
We really do have something here at UK Christmas World that will suit all tastes and budgets. Our inflatables are super easy to set up as they’re all self-inflating and suitable for both indoors and out. They are manufactured from an XX material making them tough, durable, resistant to basic weather conditions, we don’t advise keeping them up during harsher weather. In this blog we wanted to share with you some options we think you and your family will love this Christmas…
A really fun decoration that we stock this year is the Shivering Snowman Inflatable. The snowman actually shakes, giving the effect he is freezing! Children in the family and in the neighbourhood will love this, it will certainly add some character to your garden display this Christmas for just £69.00!
How about adding some retro fun to your Christmas display with our Santa in VW Camper Van Inflatable? This decoration comes complete with an LED light so can be enjoyed during both the day and night time! We love the funky, fun design of this product, and we think Christmas fans of all ages will love it!
Here are some for the kids! We stock some fantastic Frozen and Despicable Me inflatables, keeping to your festive theme. Our Olaf Christmas Inflatable comes complete with LED lights, as does our Minion Christmas Inflatable. Kids will especially love these decorations, but we think you big kids will love them equally as much! Both of these decorations are priced under £60 so are quality decorations to add to your home that won’t break the bank!
Keep the traditional meaning of Christmas alive at your home with our fun Inflatable Nativity Set. These child friendly nativity characters are fun for the whole family and this great inflatable comes with built in LED lights so it can be enjoyed through the night too! A brilliant addition to your outdoor display for just £99!
Create a colourful North Pole inflatable scene with these great products. Add our Santa’s Workshop Inflatable and our 150cm Reindeer Inflatable to your outdoor space this year for an exciting, colourful display that children will especially love! We think kids will love to peer in the workshop window to see Santa and his elf working away in time for Christmas Eve!
What do you think to this cheeky chap? Give your family and neighbours something to giggle about with this 180cm Dog Chasing Santa Up the Tree Inflatable! It will surely go down a treat with all passers-by and will certainly keep everyone in a jolly, Christmas mood! With its built in LED light, this is another decoration that can be enjoyed just as much during the night as in the daytime!
And finally, this colourful inflatable will be a wonderful focal point in any Christmas display! Our 2.4m Inflatable Christmas Tree with Flashing Lights adds some festive fun and gives your garden a great party atmosphere with its built in disco light! As this inflatable is a little larger it is perfect for commercial displays or bigger gardens.
Here are some handy inflatable tips:
- The inflatable will come with built in guy ropes to anchor the inflatable securely to the ground, use these to make sure your new decoration stays standing!
- When looking for a suitable area to build a Christmas inflatable into your display you’ll need to consider the ground in which he support pegs are to be positioned, and also the location of your nearest electricity supply.
All inflatables are low voltage making them economical to run and super safe. The transformer needs to be stored either inside your home, a garage or in an outside weatherproof box that can be found on our website.
- The transformer should give you at least 5m of cable to the inflatable. This needs to be taken into consideration when looking at where the inflatable will be installed. When looking on our website, the lead cable length is normally shown within the technical information of the product.
- Inside the inflatable towards the base is a built in pump. This is used to initially pump air into the inflatable and then stays on to keep it inflated. The inflatable will never over inflate as air is constantly let out as air gets pumped in.
- Inflatables must not be used in torrential rain, snow or high winds. In longer periods of poor weather we would advise storing the inflatable indoors until the weather improves. This will enable you to enjoy your fantastic new decoration for longer!
We hope you have found this little blog helpful. If you need any more advice regarding our Christmas inflatables range, our friendly Sales team here at UK Christmas World will be happy to help. You can find all our company details on the Contact Us section of our website.