Christmas Lights don’t just have to be for use over the winter, be creative and get the full benefit out of your favourite lights. There are so many ways to decorate your home and garden effectively using fairy lights for example, so here we will share with you some inspiration you can use after the festivities are done this year.
Fairy lights are incredibly versatile. Obviously over the festive period we like to use them on our Christmas trees, drape them over bannisters and windows as well as using them outdoors, over shrubs and plants and over the front of the house. These displays always look great and give your home a cosy feeling, so why not replicate this all year through…
1. Drape your fairy lights over your headboard or other furniture to create a romantic and snug feel in the bedroom at night. Used here are 50 Warm White Traditional LED Fairy Lights available from UK Christmas World for just £9.99.
2. Here is a great way to create a display in your Living room after Christmas is over, or to create a feature for your dining table all year round. Pictured here are Pre Lit Warm White Crystal Garland (30 LED’s) that are just £19.99, that can be used in a variety of creative ways.
3. Here is a lovely lighting feature that will look great in any room in your home or even outdoors, not just at Christmas! From UK Christmas World the Warm White Pre Lit LED Globe Tree (45cm) is available for just £16.99 and will create a lovely warm feel to any room or garden.
4. Another great versatile lighting feature that we offer is this set of 3 Warm White Wax Flickering Candles. They can be dressed up with extra festive trimmings over the Christmas period or placed anywhere in the home for a cosy feel on any evening all year round. For just £19.99 you can re-create this look in your home, and as they have a genuine wax coating they will look real to any family members or friends that may visit!
5. Another stylish way to re-use your Christmas lights at home that is already very popular in many homes, is the use of twig lighting. These are ideal for any room really, bedroom, living room, dining room, placed in a nice vase they will look great anywhere. They are also battery powered so are fully portable. Available from UKCW for just £12.99 the 1.2m Lit Natural Willow Branch Twig Timer Lights can be set to light up for 6 hours on and 18 hours off.Simple yet effective!
6. Here’s a great option for outdoor lighting that is as ideal for christmas as well as all year round. The Glass Marker Solar Powered Garden Lights (Four Pack) are just £13.99 and are a fantastic, hassle free way to add soft lighting to your garden. Perfect for the summer nights too where you want to sit and enjoy your garden until late in the evening!
7. One more idea here for outdoor use of your Christmas lights, is this 180 Multi Action LED Net Light (Warm White) for just £24.99 that can be spread out over any bush or shrubs in your garden to create a welcoming effect to your home. Perfect for any time of year.