Want to try something a little different with your Halloween decorations this weekend? In this blog we will share with you a great idea for a fun DIY Halloween light display. It is a really easy process, so the kids can get involved too, they’ll love it! Here is our simple step-by-step guide…
What You Will Need:
Glass jar/bowls/vase (you can use anything you have similar to this)
Battery Powered Lights – we used Red & Warm White
Plain white paper
Black marker pen
How to Create Your Very Own Halloween Light:
1. On your sheets of plain white paper, draw your own spooky Halloween faces in pencil. Let the children get creative and produce their own.
2. When you are happy with the faces you have created, go over them and colour them in with your black marker pen.
3. Cut out each of the faces with scissors so they are ready to stick on!
4. Stick on your faces onto the jar/bowl. Glue would probably be the best and will hold the paper on more securely, but if you don’t have any glue Blue Tack would be a good alternative.
5. Place the lights into the glass jar/bowl. It may take some time to arrange them nicely. Obviously if you are using battery powered lights you will need to add your batteries in before putting in the jar. Here we have used lights from the Premier range and are the 35 Battery Powered LED Christmas Lights.
6. All you have to do now is wait for the sun to go down and you can enjoy your new DIY lights! We think they look great! A much more fun and cost effective way to decorate your home this week for Halloween.