Work for us!
If you are interested in joining our team please email a CV and covering note to: firstname.lastname@example.org - please note that this is the only method of application.
Job published on: 06/08/2018
Customer Care Adviser (Weekends)
Part time position with an initial 3 month trial period.
Rate of Pay: NLW
We are looking for a customer care adviser to work in the office of our fast-paced online retail business.
The position will involve:
- Answering the phone to both incoming sales and general customer care questions.
- Processing customer orders via our various online sales channels.
- Responding to emails promptly and accurately.
- Working closely with the warehouse to maintain precise stock management.
The position is predominantly to cover full weekends - Saturday (9am- 5pm) and Sunday (10am- 4pm) but will also include some weekdays and will be on a rota basis. Flexibility with regards to working hours is essential. Working hours will be a minimum of 13.5 per week. Applicants must be willing to learn, organised and punctual.
The ideal candidate must have:
- The ability to work alone but also as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- IT skills.
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and handle complaints and difficult situations.
- A polite and professional attitude.
The position is based at our main warehouse – Unit 1a, Metro Trading Centre, Barugh Green, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 1JT.
We can only accept applicants who email a CV and covering note to: email@example.com