New Commercial Christmas Lamp Post and Cross Street Motifs and 3D Props
Welcome to our new commercial Cross Street and Lamp Post Motifs product range which are available now for purchase. The new colourways of mainly white and warm white are a particular favourite for this coming season that will add a stylish contemporary and classic feel to your Christmas display.
- All products are NEW and fully tested.
- 230V, ready to plug in, (Commando plugs have been fitted and tested)
- All frames are manufactured using rust-free light aluminium, therefore providing a long lifespan.
- We offer a 2-year guarantee which will only cover for manufacturing defects. If the product is deemed faulty then a replacement or alternative may be offered.
- Once an order is received, we request immediate payment.
- Goods be picked up or agree to delivery when required.
- Availability is subject to current stock levels and change on a daily basis.
- All prices include VAT.
- Free UK mainland delivery. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands, or any other European destination, there will be additional shipping costs
Planning your Installation
The first piece of advice we can give is to start planning early!
Before you start erecting motifs onto lamp posts or across the street, you need to plan in advance as early in the year as you can - here are a few things to remember.
If you are using equipment that needs an electrical connection to a streetlight column, for example Christmas lights, this electricity is unmetered. You will need to agree an unmetered load certificate with your local electricity company and then register your certificate with your chosen electricity supplier. You must make payment directly to your chosen supplier for the electricity used - failure to do this may result in prosecution for theft of electricity by the supplier.
Any attachment to a streetlight such as Christmas lights and decorations will affect the weight of the streetlight and the structural stability of the lighting unit. There is also health and safety regulations that need to be followed when hanging lights and decorations over a road to ensure the protection of residents and the public. You have a legal duty that anyone hired to attach permanent or temporary decorations is competent to do so and that risk assessments and method statements are in place before work starts.
Anyone wishing to attach seasonal decorations to a street lighting column or across a road must seek decorative lighting consent and apply for a Christmas Lights Licence via the local authority - between October and November to have the licence approved in time for December. It is recommended to give up to 4 weeks for an application to be processed.
The duration of a Christmas Lights Licence will be determined by the local authority. In most instances, a Christmas Lights Licence will be for a specific period of time, not exceeding 3 months.
Do call us if you require any advice and we can also put you in touch with reputable installation/takedown firms – they get booked up really quickly – as early as August, so we suggest that you contact us as early in the year as possible.
For more information, telephone 01226 388 889 or email email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!