Refurbished Christmas Lamp Post and Cross Street Motifs and 3D Props
Welcome to our refurbished commercial cross street, lamp post motif, wreaths and garlands and props range of products for 2021, which are available now for purchase.
- 230V, ready to plug in, (complete with a tested commando plug)
- All our products have previously been used in installation contracts, are of superior quality, have been fully tested and are ready to go.
- All frames are manufactured using rust-free light aluminium, therefore providing a long lifespan.
- We offer a year’s guarantee which will cover for manufacturing defects. If the product is deemed faulty then a replacement or alternative may be offered.
- Once an order is received, we request immediate payment.
- Availability is subject to current stock levels and changing daily.
- All prices include VAT.
- Free UK mainland delivery. For delivery to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands, or any other European destination, there will be additional shipping costs.
Planning your Installation
The first piece of advice we can give is to start planning early!
Before you start erecting motifs onto lamp posts or across the street, you need to plan in advance as early in the year as you can - here are a few things to remember.
If you are using equipment that needs an electrical connection to a streetlight column, for example Christmas lights, this electricity is unmetered. You will need to agree an unmetered load certificate with your local electricity company and then register your certificate with your chosen electricity supplier. You must make payment directly to your chosen supplier for the electricity used - failure to do this may result in prosecution for theft of electricity by the supplier.
Any attachment to a streetlight such as Christmas lights and decorations will affect the weight of the streetlight and the structural stability of the lighting unit. There is also health and safety regulations that need to be followed when hanging lights and decorations over a road to ensure the protection of residents and the public. You have a legal duty that anyone hired to attach permanent or temporary decorations is competent to do so and that risk assessments and method statements are in place before work starts.
Anyone wishing to attach seasonal decorations to a street lighting column or across a road must seek decorative lighting consent and apply for a Christmas Lights Licence via the local authority - between October and November to have the licence approved in time for December. It is recommended to give up to 4 weeks for an application to be processed.
The duration of a Christmas Lights Licence will be determined by the local authority. In most instances, a Christmas Lights Licence will be for a specific period of time, not exceeding 3 months.
Do call us if you require any advice and we can also put you in touch with reputable installation/takedown firms – they get booked up really quickly – as early as August, so we suggest that you contact us as early in the year as possible.
|Click to view our Christmas Lamp Post Motifs||