How to return unsuitable items?
Unsuitable items maybe return within 14 days of delivery.
Please fill out the form below and one of your friendly customer care team will be in touch within 48 hours.
Once filled out please read over the return information below this form.
1. Wait for our customer care team to email a returns number.
2. Please make sure the goods are in the original packaging and in the same condition it was received in.
3. Once carefully packaged back up the goods can be returned. This return is at your cost. We recommend either Royal Mail or Hermes as the most cost effective returns solution.
4. As soon as we receive your return and it has been checked we aim to refund you as quickly as possible ~ this can take up to 14 days.
Useful information about your return
- Any charged outgoing postage will be refunded to a maximum of £3.99.
- If you change your mind and want to keep the goods there is no need to contact us, your returns number will automatically expire.
- If returning goods these remain your responsibility until delivered back to our warehouse.
- If the goods are not returned in a resaleable condition we may reduce the amount refunded or reject the return.
- We aim to process returns as quickly as possible or within a maximum of 14 days.
Here at UK Christmas World we fully comply with the Consumer Contracts Regulations.
Our full returns and exchanges policy can be found by clicking here.